I took another trip to the Huntington Gardens (gotta love free days!) and I still haven't seen all that this place has to offer. I forgot how enormous it is. What I would really love to do is leave the kids with a babysitter and take Kris there sometime. It's a place you just want to wander and enjoy how beautiful everything is. Someday...
We were once again joined by Ethan and Carson and also some other new friends, Finley, Dieter, and Hadley.
Carson and Ethan having a grand time getting soaked.
Finley decided to wash her hair.
Do you remember this cowboy quilt I made for my friend Emily and her soon to be baby boy? Well, surprise, she had a girl instead! I guess it's a good thing there were a few cowgirls in that quilt! Here is Emily with her little cutie Hadley.
(Don't forget this weekend is the last chance to enter my giveaway, I'll post the winner Sunday afternoon. Good luck!)


1 comment:
It's prob. too late, but I liked the bobby pin with the flower on it. Also all your stuff is super cute.
Post a Comment