8 years ago
Monday, September 28, 2009
Welcome and Giveaway!
I have been wanting to wait and do this when I had everything done, but a broken sewing machine made that impossible, so I'm going to go ahead and welcome you to my new shop:
I have been talking to Kris about selling my quilts and other projects around town or on-line forever so I decided to quit talking about it and just do it! I have 5 or 6 quilts that I will add to the shop as soon as I get my machine fixed (grrr), and a few other pretties as well. I have a lot more to add and many ideas in the works so check back again. Now for the GIVEAWAY! Fly by the shop then come back here and leave a comment mentioning your favorite thing and if I draw your name you'll get a little prize in the mail. Easy as that! (a sneak peak!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Shut the heck up! You're a total PRO! I'm so excited for you and I pretty much am in love with everything in your shop so far. Super love the vintage coral flower cluster bobby pin. Good luck! I know you'll do great!
Cute shop! I love the rose earrings!
Wow, awesome work! I had no idea you were so crafty. I love all the earrings. I couldn't pick one, they were all so cute.
What a fun hobby!
First of all, I loved everything!! But I think I liked to petite lime flower earrings the best! How fun!
Ah how stinkin cute is all your stuff!! Good for you!!
I love love love the Midnight Roses, but then I'm a sucker for black!
Such cute stuff. I loved the earrings! It would be hard to choose which color, I might have to buy some no matter what.
Way to go girl! Fun stuff! My husband will be hearing about the vintage turquoise earrings and pin...I just love thoughtful gifts! :)
AHHLEY...YOU CAN DO ANYTHING WITH STYLE. I CAN't WAIT TO SEE YOUR QUILTS. THANK YOU FOR THE NEW PICTURES. LOVE, MOM K
Holy Crap! You are AMAZING! So jealous you have your little shop. You need a little girl!! I love your blankets, so I can't wait to see what you've made. I am all about turquoise right now so I love those. Really like the coral cluster flower..WAY CUTE!! Good luck with it all.
Ash, when you said you were starting an Etsy store I had no idea you were going all in. Seriously, I love the logo, I LOVE how professional everything looks, I love the logo on the earring and hair clip holders. Good job, you are amazing and do everything with style.
(but I love the hair clips the best!)
I like the dressed up vintage red daisy ones. So pretty! But I also like the midnight ones too.
Deamer this is so exciting! Congrats! Your stuff is great and adorable!
Ashley you are truely talented. I'm so excited to see the rest of the darling things that you will be selling:)
Post a Comment