Sunday, October 18, 2009

Underwood Farms

Fall, who doesn't love fall?  Right now every blog I visit is paying homage to Autumn and why shouldn't they?  It's just about everyone's favorite season with changing leaves, crisp temperatures, sweaters, and the start of the holiday season.  Hooray!  I just wish we actually had fall here.  Utah I miss you!

Yesterday it was 93 degrees outside but we were determined to get into the Fall spirit. We decided to take the boys to Underwood Family Farm and explore what they had to offer. I think we'll have to make it a yearly trip because Ryan really got into it. They had carnival games, pig races, corn mazes, tractor-pulled trailer rides, food booths and more. I loved the pig races, Kris helped Ryan win the pumpkin toss, Ryan got a pony ride, and Ethan...well Ethan was ornery most of the day but we made it work. Sometimes that's just the way it is!








Even with our sweaty faces, red cheeks and cranky kid we still had a great time.  Just ask Ryan!


1 comment:

Lori said...

looks like a lot of fun! i know how you feel about it NOT feeling like fall. I still feel like we're in summer. i'm finding it hard to get into the fall traditions here... just waiting for the coldness. :) cute kiddos, ash!