I wanted to make Emily something nice as a thank you. Back when I was sick she and her husband came to our house at 2 am to sleep on our couch so Kris could take me to the doctor. (Yep, she's that kind of person.) So, as thanks I let her pick out fabric for a new quilt. Being the Idaho gal that she is she went straight for my cowboy prints! I'm really happy with how the quilt turned out and Emily seemed to like it. It felt so good to get working on a project again. Everyone has something they enjoy as a creative outlet or pastime and quilting has become mine. There are so many talented and creative girls in our ward. I didn't start taking pictures until the end but Emily received quite a few handmade gifts. They were adorable and filled me with inspiration. I now have ideas for one or two or three things I want to start working on!
Congratulations Emily! We are all excited for your little guy to come!


1 comment:
Hey! I just wanted to let you know that we found a place in Ogden that would be SO perfect for your family pictures. Give me a call if you guys are still interested!
Post a Comment