Tuesday, October 20, 2009

LA Arboretum

I'm in love with all these free days that are offered at the local museums and parks. It sure makes exploring easy and guilt free. Today we made our first trek to the Los Angeles Arboretum where we walked, ran, played and overall enjoyed the beautiful gardens and wildlife. Wildlife at the Arboretum consists of peacocks, geese, squirrels, turtles and koi fish.  And I guess if we are being technical I should include these two:




There was a little bit of peacock chasing.  Sorry peacocks!



We also played in a big stick house, seriously people, they have a big house made of sticks...very cool!



And my favorite, the waterfall.



4 comments:

Lori said...

three cheers for free days! we love them here at our house. you and your boys are darling, as usual. love your shirt!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big your boys are! We miss all of you! I love your store and can't wait to see the rest of the things. Great place to go for quick gifts! Give everyone our love, Emily

Lauren Tatton said...

It looks like great weather!!

Deamers said...

I bet Ryan had died and gone to heaven with all those sticks!