For some reason it's the pictures of Ryan that really get to me. Maybe it's because he was my first and for two years it was just the two of us spending our days together waiting for dad to come home, or maybe it's because Ethan still seems like my baby and come six months from now when he's a little bigger then I'll be bawling at his newborn pictures...who knows?!
Ryan was the first grandchild on my side of the family so every "new" event in his life was a big deal for everyone. Case in point: His first Halloween he had 3 costumes! Tonight I found these pictures and of course...it brought on the waterworks. These aren't sad tears, okay some of them are, but really it's more about remembering what fun times those were. Happy tears...I guess is what I'm trying to say. Just look at this kid! Wouldn't you miss that?!
What a happy time we had. Remembering it makes me appreciate today all the more!







No comments:
Post a Comment