Out came the annual pass and we were on our way to Disneyland sans kids. It was great. We hit all the big rides and had a wonderful dinner for two at the Blue Bayou. I left my camera at home so we had to make due with the phone camera.
Our very first ride was Splash Mountain. Kris wanted to ride in the back, I talked him into the front and he got soaked! I felt SO bad, he was wet the rest of the night. (As you can see he makes an excellent human shield.)
My favorite "big kid ride" is The Tower of Terror. Even though it truly does terrify me! Do you see my arms wrapped around Kris' arm? Well, halfway through this ride he had to pry my fingernails out of his flesh. Poor Kris, he kind of got beat up on our date!
Dinner was wonderful. The Blue Bayou is inside the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. It has such fun atmosphere and we were lucky enough to get a great table right next to the water.
Mmmm, 6 years is pretty sweet!


5 comments:
What a fun way to celebrate your anniversary!!!
that looks like a ton of fun! happy anniversary/happy birthday!
Happy Anniversay! I'm glad that you guys had fun.
I was going to call and then some how spaced it. any way happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary - what a fun way to spend the day. I'm not sure what the dessert is in the last picture but it looks amazing. :) Hope things are going well for you in CA.
Post a Comment