He put this on my head and then told me I was the sun. I laughed pretty hard.
While eating dinner he said his nuggets were "dirty and needed a bath", which they received in his ketchup.
Lately his bed has been a boat and the carpet is water. You have to be really careful (depending on his mood) or you might drown. When I asked what he was doing with his books he told me he was "building a bridge". Duh, Mom!
This picture isn't so much funny, but I just love it. Ryan passed out after a hard day of play and Ethan kept trying to wake him up.
This was a "let's grab dinner NOW in order to avoid a meltdown" moment. After having his hunger satisfied Ryan made tracks out of his french fries.
And in other Random News: Ethan loved his first taste of ice cream!


No comments:
Post a Comment