For every one photo I post on my blog there are dozens of rejects sitting in a file on my computer that I just don't have the heart to put in the trash bin.
Some day I might want a blurry picture of half of Ethan's head, right? And what if,
what if, that day comes and I had deleted it? Do you see my dilemma? I have so many rejects because it's almost impossible to capture two little boys looking and smiling at the camera
at the same time. That last part is crucial. One boy, yes, two, impossible. The other day I popped in a movie, made a bed on the floor and we had an impromptu movie night. Ryan and Ethan were being so cute together and I wanted to capture it. Here are my attempts.

"Oh, so cute Ethan! Now, if we can only get your brother to look over here."

"Good boy, Ethan, thank you for sharing (it's no wonder you're both always sick)....look at Momma!"

"Ryan, you handsome boy! Ethan! Ethan! Look at Mom!"

"Ryan! Stop picking your nose!"
Sigh, I give up.
Is it possible that one day I'll want a picture of Ryan picking his nose?
6 comments:
Ha ha. Good thing your boys are cute whether they are picking their noses or not! And just think - it'll be a great picture to show all his girlfriends some day.
I find it's important to have a good nose-picking pic. just in case.
oh funny kids. it IS hard to get two kids to smile at the same time. haha. maaaaybe you'll want the finger pickin episode one day. :)
I totally agree!! My favorite ones that I can't get rid of.. The drunk kid pics. You get them mid blinking. You never know when you need a pic of your kid on drugs. I don't even want to tell you how many pics I have of Jayden with her finger up her nose. Let's just say we have a lot of bloody noses. Yup, when I say up there.. I mean UP THERE. It is lovely. Very lady like as well. She got that from her Dad. :)
Ash, the results are adorable...
I have the same problem with pictures. You are so funny! I miss you! Your personality and sweetness is like no one else! I love you! You guys are awesome!
Post a Comment