(proof that there is indeed a head of the Cookie Monster Family, Kris makes his first guest appearance!)
Dear Ethan,
What a year we have had! I completed my M.B.A., your mother and I found out that we were accepted to dental school, and we made a new home in Southern California. As great as all of those things are, nothing has been as spectacular and wonderful as welcoming you to our family. It is you that has made this year truly memorable! Your mother and I love how you cuddle, the funny faces you make by scrunching up your nose, your beautiful big blue eyes, and the million other things you do that make you you.
I love you so much!
Dad
Ethan James you are my little sweetheart! You let me cuddle and love you whenever I want (which is pretty often).
I love your little "surprised" expression that you make.
+001.jpg)
You are an observer, you are always watching what's going on around you. I'm anxious for the day when you can tell me about everything you see. It's exciting to think about all of the things you could do in the future. You have so much potential!
Mostly, I just love YOU! What a blessing it is to have you in our family.
Happy 1st Birthday Ethan!
(By the way, sorry we scheduled your immunizations for today. Getting 3 shots and blood drawn probably wasn't on your birthday wish list. We'll make it up to you tomorrow...there's a party in the works!)


2 comments:
Wow, I can't believe it has been a year. I still remember you posting pictures on your blog right after he was born. Time flies.
Happy birthday to all! I should have waited another day and said happy day to Ethan as well!
Post a Comment