I lost our camera. I know, Mom and Dad, I know. (I have a bad reputation when it comes to cameras. I begged my parents to let me borrow their camera the last day of Junior High. They said, no you'll lose it! I said, no I won't! In the end they let me borrow it and...I lost it.)
And apparently I've done it again. I lost it the weekend my mom and sisters were here. I am sick about it, but I've called everywhere that we visited and no one has it. The only bright side is that I had just downloaded an entire summers worth of pictures from my memory card onto my computer so at least I have those and will be posting about our summer soon.
Aside from that piece of sad news here's a few fun or noteworthy things that have happened recently:
Ryan gave his first talk in Primary. He spoke of Jesus feeding the group of 5,000 people on a few fishes and loaves of bread. He did such a good job, I was so proud of him!
Kris took the boys on their first metro ride. We ate lunch at Philippe's (the best french dip restaurant) and on a whim Kris wanted to take the boys on the metro. I dropped them off at the Chinatown station and met them at the platform in South Pasadena. I wish, I wish I had had my camera because they were so excited to tell me all about their train ride. Thanks Kris, for that impromptu treat for them.
Kris took the National Board Dental Examination Part 1 yesterday. Not so much fun, but a huge milestone in our lives. 7 1/2 hours, 400 questions, and a whole lot of pressure. This is something he has been preparing for all summer. I spent most of that time in Utah with the boys so that he could have plenty of quiet study time. We won't find out how he did for a couple of weeks but I think we are all relieved to have it behind us, especially Kris! He worked really hard, I just want him to pass!
And last, but certainly not least, I felt this new little baby kick for the first time yesterday! I have been poking and prodding him for about two weeks now trying to feel something in return, but with no luck. Finally, I was just sitting on the couch and there was a little pop! I loved it. It makes it more real for me. I sure do love being pregnant. What an amazing blessing it is.
Update: Kris bought a new camera today. It's a fancy one, so after I learn how to use it I'll be posting some pictures. Thanks Kris!
8 years ago


2 comments:
oh i hate the feeling of losing a camera. hopefully it just randomly appears when you move again.
congrats to kris on the boards. hope he scores well!
The kicking is my fav part, especially at this stage.
Post a Comment