This morning Kris and I took Ryan to Calvary Presbyterian Preschool to meet his teachers. Preschool is something I went back and forth on for Ryan. I don't feel it is absolutely necessary for kids to go to preschool, but in the end we decided it would be good for him to go somewhere else for two days a week and receive some structured lessons. We asked around and Calvary seemed like the place to go, so go he shall! He is SOOOO excited!
Mrs. Dixon
Mrs. Royer
After we met his teachers and checked out his classroom we took a tour of the school grounds. They have three outdoor play yards and a large grassy area for the kids to enjoy.
It sure looks like fun! Ryan, can I join you?!


2 comments:
how fun! are they the ones with a long waiting list? or is that just every school in south pas?
I love the blog........what handsome grandsons I have...thanks for being such great partent Ash & Kris!
Post a Comment