It's been awhile since we've had any new pictures taken. We tried to get a family one done, but with Kris' crazy busy summer it just wasn't happening so I decided to have the boys' pictures taken instead. Kate (from my ward) took the pictures and I think they turned out great!
These two make it pretty easy for me to be excited about adding a third boy to the mix!
Those are such cute pictures! Three boys will be so much fun. Just think of how well you'll be treated when you're older! And...I was at Wal-Mart a while ago, and I saw a teenage girl giving her mom some attitude. It took me back to my emotional teenage years, and I thought, "yeah, I'm happy to be having my third boy!"
So cute, and I shouldn't choose, but I extra love the one of Ethan looking up next to the blue wall! Wow! His eyes look amazing in that pic! p.s. I heard your new little guy has some big appendages. Also You can have cakes any time, (you just have to be here to eat them) But I want to make another one and just need an excuse.
Welcome to the Cookie Monster Family Blog. Anyone that knows our real last name will understand why we are the Cookie Monsters (It's just easier!)
We started out as two when Kris and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple on March 8, 2003. Since then we've added three sweet boys to our family; Ryan, Ethan and new little Grey.
While Kris is busy hitting the books or perfecting his drill technique at USC Dental School I'm reading, quilting or playing at home with our boys. Life is pretty sweet!
6 comments:
Those are such cute pictures! Three boys will be so much fun. Just think of how well you'll be treated when you're older! And...I was at Wal-Mart a while ago, and I saw a teenage girl giving her mom some attitude. It took me back to my emotional teenage years, and I thought, "yeah, I'm happy to be having my third boy!"
LOVE the pictures! : )
Love all the bright colors! Kate's a great photographer - she took our pictures last year when we won the auction :)
So cute, and I shouldn't choose, but I extra love the one of Ethan looking up next to the blue wall! Wow! His eyes look amazing in that pic! p.s. I heard your new little guy has some big appendages. Also You can have cakes any time, (you just have to be here to eat them) But I want to make another one and just need an excuse.
Your boys are so cute! I love the pictures!
Those boys are so handsome!! I can't believe how big they are.
Post a Comment