We tried the "count to three and open your eyes" trick, but obviously it didn't work!
A Sister Missionary took us around and explained things to the kids. We watched videos, saw the Christus, and just explored. Ryan and Ethan's favorite part was listening to the message at the Christus. When we got home Ryan told Kris that he saw Jesus at the Temple, and that Jesus said to "Keep my Mammandments!" Hmm...close enough!
I'm excited that the Visitors' Center is now open so that people can come and learn more about our religion. There are a lot of people that have misconceptions or negative feelings about our church in this area, hopefully at least some will come to see for themselves what it is that we believe. I look forward to going back and taking Kris with us next time!


6 comments:
i love the picture of ethan looking up at the statues. looks like a great day. :)
You have the cutest boys! That second picture cracked me up. :)
I finally finished Reese's cape, she says thank you, She's been wearing it a lot.
How fun! It looks so amazing! LOVE the pictures of the boys squinting! LOL Okay, I have to ask, you said a Sister Missionary took you around, do you remember her name by chance??? We know a Sister Miller who is serving at the LA Temple Grounds!!!
What cute pictures of you and your boys.I'm pretty sure your not suppose to be looking that cute when you are pregnant! Congrats!
that's fantastic!
i totally dig the pic of you and your two boys, toooo cute.
Post a Comment