Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Goodbye & Hello

This should make you feel better about the level of cleanliness (or lack thereof) at your house.




That's right, we're MOVING!

Goodbye upstairs neighbors (remember this letter?), goodbye hand washing every dish, goodbye tiny oven that hardly any of my pans can fit into......GOODBYE!

Hello new neighbors and friends (we already know most of you), hello central air, hell-O dishwasher and brand new oven......HELLO!

Do I sound excited to move? 'Cause I am. I should say I'm excited to be moved. It's the actual moving that has me wanting to blink and have it over with.

(Unfortunately, I don't think there is any chance of saying goodbye to the parrots......yet.)



**I guess I should mention we are just moving down the street to a different apartment, we are still South Pasadena residents for now!**

5 comments:

Heidi said...

That's exciting! Where are you guys going? Also my blog is going to be private this week so send me your email so I can send you an invite.

Josh and Liz said...

Amen sister! I am so glad you are outta there. Packing is the pits though... We need to talk soon!
Liz

Deamers said...

good luck! moving is fun fun. Also super cute cake!

curtandheather said...

Oh man I feel for ya Ash. I just finished moving, what a chore and you have two kids. I can't imagine. Good luck and it sounds like the better neighbors and features are well worth the move :)

Goldies said...

Alright, well a few things... a. Good luck with packing and moving and then unpacking. It really is the worst, the only thing that keeps you motivated is hoping that after a few days, the new place will look cute and feel like home. b. I loved the tie cake and your date with Ryan. c. Ryan's prayer was just plain adorable. That is so sweet!! d. I saw this cherry background and thought of you awhile ago and am so happy to see that you picked it out... sucker for cherries! and d. Your post about being a better Mom and cherishing the golden years brought me to tears. I've felt the same way lately and glad to hear I'm not the only one! I am inspired by your feelings and thoughts and attitude and goals to do better. I hope I can do the same!!
Miss you guys! Take care, your pictures are so cute!!
ps. sorry for the novel...