I'm climbing out of unpacking to tell you to tune in to So you think you can Dance tonight. I was lucky enough to get tickets and took 3 of my girlfriends along. We are standing right in front of the judges and I'm pretty sure we had some camera time! Woohoo! (Actually I think my bangs got more camera time than the rest of me! I'm so tall that when they weren't trying to get people I'm still in the shot.)
We had a blast watching the perfomances and catching the private remarks made by the judges. I'll let you know the rest later.....I just have to get this house officially unpacked and put together before I'm allowing myself to do anything else!
See you soon...HOPEFULLY!
8 years ago


2 comments:
My mom read on your blog that you were on the show so I had to go back to my DVR and watch it again. You are famous! LOL. So I thought I would track down your blog and let you know it. And now I am stoked to hear what the judges were saying that we DIDN'T hear! Oh la la!
i've been meaning to come comment and tell you I SAW YOU. at first i was like "umm is that Ashley Deamer?" then i paused it and rewound it and it WAS. then I came here today and VIOLA of course it was you! you looked beautiful!
Post a Comment