Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Today's Tough Decision...

What I need to be doing:





What I want to be doing:





Why I won't be doing either:


4 comments:

Delia D'Nell said...

Ryan looks so cute but also soooo TRICKY! Good luck!

Deamers said...

The way you captioned it makes him look kind of evil. Although it is a cute picture. Tell evil Ry Ry we still miss him, especially Reese. I'm actually kind of surprised she still remembers him, but she still asks where he is all the time.

Goldies said...

ha ha... I love it! Do you think it's a problem if I already struggle with those situations with just one kid?? It's ok, laundry can wait. So I had a little visit at the office with Heather. I hear you are the "3rd Counselor" in your ward, that is nuts!! I hope things are going well.

Emilee said...

The joys of motherhood :)