Oh what a week. Kris had midterms (fingers crossed that he did well), and then a nice four day weekend where we did lots of........nothing. Well, not nothing. There was a lot of this going on: Cough, cough, sniffle, sniffle, cough, ache, cough. All exciting plans for our four day weekend went down the drain. Drat. Instead we've been spending every day in our pj's trying to get better and more importantly
stay better. Here is how we've kept ourselves entertained: movies, sleep, treats, SLEEP, and MORE SLEEP. Interspersed with sleep Ryan unknowingly provided a little entertainment as well.
While finishing his breakfast he was suddenly distraught over a piece of missing toast. Where had it gone? Who had it? Very important questions to his two year mind. He looked accusingly from me to Kris all the while pointing to where he'd last had it.


And then....he turned around.

Case solved.
6 comments:
That is so funny! How cute! Don't you love little kids, they keep life entertaining.
Hope you're feeling better....that stinks to be sick, especially when it ruins fun plans. Hope your hubby did well on his midterms!
Good luck Kris!! Darn toast, he looked so distraught. Hope you're all well out there. We miss you! When do you think you're going to come home and visit??
Ok I even said, is this going to make Ashley feel bad, and you're family was very tough love. ( I think they just miss you back.) Also this is the funniest post I've ever seen, he looks so ticked, and i can just see it. I would have been laughing so hard if I was really there!
This has made Bridger and I laugh more times than you can imagine! Hope you guys are feeling better and can go shopping soon!!! ;)
You must have the fastest camera finger in the world! How great to get it so perfectly on film. We love and miss you guys. Hang on to your toast, Emily
I LOVE IT! Have you ever read the kids book "Peanut Butter Rhino"? It is, hands down, one of the funniest books I own. I could never read it to my class without cracking up myself.
Seriously. After Ryan's missing toast case, you HAVE to read it:)
Post a Comment