Kris comes home from the General Priesthood Session with a big ol' grin on his face, sparkling cider and a beautiful bouquet of flowers.
Me- "Wow! What are these for?"
Kris- "I was just reminded tonight of how grateful I am for you."
Me (while melting)- "Thank you, I needed that."
We talked about the session. He told me his thoughts. I told him my impressions from the morning and afternoon talks. Goals were set. Plans were made. I love you's were shared. Hugs. Kisses.
Can he go to a Priesthood Session every Saturday night?
Sunday:
More of the same but with our little Ethan learning new tricks....like crawling! As his mother I can only hope he'll always be so easily motivated. All it took was a spoon!
Overall:
Great weekend!


1 comment:
Kyle went and played Madden Football after priesthood...maybe Kris needs to take Kyle under his wing and teach him a thing or two! That is seriously so sweet, good job Kris!
Post a Comment