Fast Forward to a few weeks ago. He grabbed my camera while I was making breakfast and started at it again. Demanding, "Momma, Happy Cheese!" (his version of "smile") he snapped picture after picture of me in my pj's. Kris and Ethan are always favorite subjects, but thankfully we figured out a way to help Ethan with all those flashes.

I'm not exactly sure what setting he used for these two, but they are my favorite. Very cool effect with the lighting!
And last but not least, The Self Portrait.


6 comments:
You are SO cute Ashley! It sounds like you are such a lucky girl with all those BOYS that love you! Where did you get your background? It is SUPER cute, I need to find a new one!
Looks like you have some talent on your hands. Don't let it go to waste! ;)
These are actually pretty good! He uses great angles. :)
What a little cutie! He did get some good shots.
I love you Asley! You have the cutest wit and are so fun. Ryan is so lucky to have a mom like you. And Kris is a great husband. I loved the story from conference, he is very thoughtful. So "Happy Cheese"! Ha ha ha! I love it!
I really don't know if your kids can be any cuter.
Post a Comment