I hope everyone had a great Halloween! We made the rounds with the boys and then enjoyed a pizza and movie night with some friends. Ryan really got the hang of Halloween this year. He even went so far as to request his favorite candy, "Trick or treat, sucker please!" Hm, I think we'll need to work on that before next year. I was
so relieved he left on his costume. After I bought it and had him try it on he said, "Oh boy! Off." Luckily it worked out and he giddy-up'd all around the block.
Ethan was a very cute Humpty Dumpty during the day and a Pirate at night. You can never have too many costumes, right?





7 comments:
oh my gosh so cute! Looks like you guys had a great halloween!
They look so cute! That's so funny he would request what candy.
Cute, cute boys! Glad Ryan had fun
What cute costumes! I've always loved the kind with horses attached! The Humpty Dumpty is the cutest thing ever, where did you find that?! How fun!
Gracie had a pink unicorn costume. She has loved it to death. I love the big eyes and huge smile of Ethan in the humpty dumpty costume. I wish I could get my hands on him! Cute! Gracie loves to see her cousins this way. Give Ryan and Ethan our love. We love you, Emily
Ash, your boys are just too cute! I love Ethan's huge smile!
How cute! I love the costumes. How are you liking California?
Post a Comment