Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Book Club and Goodbyes

A few weeks ago I hosted Book Club at my house and had a great time chatting and debating the pros and cons of My Sisters Keeper with friends. The discussion was great, I personally didn't enjoy listening to it (I opted to download and listen to it instead of reading it) but I discovered I have many opinions about the book that I thought were very fun to discuss! I'm already having to say goodbye to some of the friends I've made here. Suzy became my visiting teacher not long after moving into the ward and I have absolutely loved getting to know her. I looked forward to our visits each month and will forever remember "BANGS!" (what she would say when we were at SYTYCD together and my bangs would get a little camera time) whenever I think of her. She is so much fun and I'm sad she's moved away. I really hate to think of all the other goodbyes that will inevitably come, but I'm enjoying all these ladies while we are together!

No comments: