Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fish Farm

For our last Utah activity we were off to go to Barker's Trout Farm to let the boys go fishing. My Grandpa really wanted to see them catch a fish, but it's hard for him to get around these days so we took the boys and videotaped them catching fish after fish....after fish! And who do you suppose caught the most fish? Well, if it wasn't little Ethan James, yes it was. That kid would only have to dip in his hook and lift it out again to see a fish on the end of it. Ethan was so good, he even caught Ryan once! Thanks to a recent Harry Potter fascination going on at our house, Ryan was casting spells throughout our vacation. I guess he got a little bored while waiting for his fish to be cleaned because he grabbed a stick, I mean wand, and proceeded to yell "Expelliarmus!" to everyone around him. After disarming his Grandpa he moved on to other unsuspecting victims. I just love his stance, Harry would be so proud!

1 comment:

Deamers said...

That made me realize I never blogged about the fish farm! Good timing too becuase I was just thinking I had nothing I could post about.