Since the beginning of this blog I've felt a little guilty about the fact that it's mainly been about me and the kids. The fearless leader of this clan is usually off at school when I capture the little day to day happenings that end up here. I really don't know what goes on at school so I never write about it which leaves me with little to no "Kris". I considered taking a picture of him studying but I don't think I'll need a photo to remember that...I'm confident it will be permanently etched in both our minds forever. And it's not like I'm going to go down to his school with my camera just so I can snap a few pictures for the blog. (I'm not quite
that dedicated to this blog thing, plus he'd kill me if I did that) BUT, it looks like I won't have to! Apparently Kris and a few fellow USC students were featured in an article with a picture to prove it. So, here he is. All 6'4 of him decked out in gown, mask and gloves. Lookin' good Honey!

And
here's the link to the article if anyone is interested.
1 comment:
that's great! i wish i could send a little mobile recorder with van so I could see what he does all day.
Post a Comment