On our drive to Yellowstone (our next stop on our two week break) we drove by the new Rexburg, Idaho Temple and decided it was the perfect place to let two little boys get some wiggles out. I'm so glad we did. It's a beautiful Temple, I especially loved the stained glass windows in the front. The grounds were also very pretty. The boys had a great time running up and down the hill smelling all the flowers. I loved seeing all the couples, young and old, going in and out of the Temple. It made me wish I was going with them!
Welcome to the Cookie Monster Family Blog. Anyone that knows our real last name will understand why we are the Cookie Monsters (It's just easier!)
We started out as two when Kris and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple on March 8, 2003. Since then we've added three sweet boys to our family; Ryan, Ethan and new little Grey.
While Kris is busy hitting the books or perfecting his drill technique at USC Dental School I'm reading, quilting or playing at home with our boys. Life is pretty sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment