When my kids say something that I find hilarious but they are being completely sincere, it is all I can do to keep from laughing out loud and then wishing that anyone else was around to hear it, too.
Ryan and Ethan were watching Dinosaur Train while I was sorting through things. (We are packing around here and I have to come to terms with the fact that this house will never be clean again as long as we are living in it.) Ryan and Ethan began telling the other what their favorite dinosaur was and then Ryan asked how we knew what dinosaurs looked like since they weren't around anymore. I told him that people that study dinosaurs looked at dinosaur bones and fossils that they've found and then made the best guess they could.
This answer did NOT satisfy.
"They guessed?!?! I don't think so Mom, maybe the Holy Ghost whispered quiet in their ear so they knew what dinosaurs looked liked. Yeah, that's what happened, he whispered in their ear real quiet so they could know."
Ha! I loved it. Proof that he is actually soaking up something during church, even if he does apply it to dinosaurs!
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment