PACKING.
That is what I should be doing...right this second. But, I'm going to post instead because I can't believe how neglected my blog has been this Spring. I'm going to seriously kick myself later for not updating as things happened. I had planned on posting a countdown of my favorite things from living here (which I still may do because I don't want to forget any of them). And bucket list items we were finally able to cross off. And, most importantly to me, the wonderful times I've had with friends as we've been saying goodbye. (But you can check out the amazing party the class below us put together for the graduating seniors here, good thing my friend Paige is a stellar blogger!) Alas, I didn't do any of the above things and we are leaving in a matter of minutes to meet my family down in Anaheim for a couple of days of Disneyland fun. This is it, I'm out of time! Graduation is Friday and we move this weekend. Because of that I won't be posting for a while, maybe a long while since I no longer have a laptop, just a home computer which will get packed.
So, if you will, please picture us Friday morning (as I like to) with huge smiles on our faces as we celebrate Kris and his accomplishment. And if you are having a hard time picturing it, maybe this will help:
We had this taken and sent out with Kris' graduation announcements. I love this picture, I love my family. I am so proud of my husband. And I'm proud of me, too. I can say that, right? 'Cause I am. It was hard. But we did it!
And I can't wait to celebrate!
8 years ago



7 comments:
I'm reading this and getting teary eyed. Love you guys!
You have a gorgeous, picture-perfect family! And yes it's okay to say you're proud of yourself! I don't know how you've done it all! Congrats - we're sad to see you go, but so so happy for you!
WOW!! congrats to you guys, BOTH of you. What an amazing accomplishment. Good luck in texas, and keep blogging. i love to see your beautiful family, seriously such a gorgeous family :)
oh hallelujah!! so so exciting!! congrats, really!
Congrats!
...and your family is darling!!
congratulations - yes you can darn well be proud of yourself - and sooo excited for you guys!
yay! it is time for you both to celebrate!! when do you officially go to texas? and those are some handsome little gentleman!
Post a Comment