The boys and I headed to South Pasadena's Easter Egg Hunt while Kris was busy at a dental clinic Easter weekend. I felt pretty proud of myself for doing it on my own. Besides being hot, there were a ton of people and maneuvering through the crowds with three kids in tow was tricky. Basically they had the middle section of the park roped off, filled it with plastic eggs and let the kids go snatch them up. Each age group got to go on their own so that the 2 year olds weren't competing with the 6 year olds. Which is good, because it was pretty cutthroat out there! Grey was lucky enough to find three eggs and examined them all by trying to eat them. What I didn't get a picture of was the little boy that tried to take it from him, while Grey was sucking on it! It was pretty funny to see Grey's reaction!
When Ethan's turn came around I was told I wasn't allowed to go with him, so I told him to run over to where I was and hunt for eggs there and I'd take his picture. When the mob was finally released Ethan was one of the last one's in and because of that he only got one egg! But luckily it didn't seem to matter to him, doesn't he look so happy with his find?
Ryan is a little quicker so he snatched up about six eggs before they were all gone. We played a few carnival games and called it a day. We had fun, but we were beat when we got home!


No comments:
Post a Comment