Tuesday, November 8, 2011

9 Months

This boy is 9 months....and a day.  (We were out of town yesterday so this is a day late.)
Playful, happy, curious, energetic, sweet, funny, loving and lovable. 
9 months just might be my favorite month yet.
His "Baby Wig" is coming in nicely.  He has so much hair.  I love it, but it's getting long and when I don't comb it to the side it's slightly out of control.  I'm not ready to cut it so he'll sport the toupee look a little longer.
Hmmm, he doesn't seem to be taking this photo shoot seriously so....that's a wrap!
This kid puts a permanent smile on my face.  :o)

2 comments:

Lori said...

i love these. what a cute lil one.

NB said...

Ok Ashley- I've resorted to blog-stalking you! I miss you guys- I know it's so busy for you! You always inspire me with your happy attitude and make me smile w your sense of humor :) Hope you guys have happy holidays!!