We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. Kris didn't get a very long break for Thanksgiving so we stayed in California and combined our kitchen efforts with the Christensens. Ryan and Ethan watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade while Kris and I cooked the turkey and potatoes. Then with our friends we ate and visited into the afternoon. We missed being with family, but it was a low key, non-stress kind of day which is just what we needed. Throughout the day we called home and spoke with our extended family. I was especially grateful that my mom took her phone over and let us talk to my Grandpa on speaker. Ryan sang him all of his Thanksgiving songs he had learned at school. It was a great day!
I failed to take a single picture Thanksgiving Day, so here are some of my favorite pics from Ryan's kindergarten Thanksgiving Feast. Can I just say how much I love going to these things? It just warms my heart to see his little face up there singing songs with all his classmates!
 |
| Only 5 years old and already surrounded by girls! |
 |
| Ryan's friends, Jacob and Melania. |
 |
| Ryan and Melania |
Kris missed the program, but he got home in time to come with me to pick up the boys from school. Ryan was excited, as always, to see his dad and show him off to his friends. It was such a fun day!
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment