Our itinerary this year included a Kindergarten spider parade, a preschool choir performance, a Trunk-or-Treat, pumpkin carving, and Trick-or-Treating. We packed it all in and had a great time!
First off was Ryan's Kindergarten spider parade. The whole elementary does a costume parade outside for the parents but since they don't want the Kinders wearing their costumes to school they were all spiders and marched to music from the Harry Potter movies.
![]() |
| Hi Dad!!! |
Ryan was pretty stoked that Kris had the morning off to come see him walk. I was pretty stoked too, it's always fun to go to these events together, plus he juggled Ethan and Grey so I could take pictures of Ryan and his classmates. Good man.
Then it was off to Ethan's Preschool for Orange and Black Days to watch him sing. At the end of one song they were supposed to countdown and then yell out "Happy Halloween!" but Ethan was the only one paying attention to the teacher at the time and he yelled out "Happy Birthday!" instead. He was pretty embarrassed but the parents got a good laugh out of it. His teacher gave him a pumpkin to take home.
I also got to take a pumpkin home. I was pretty excited about it.
And since none of the pictures I took of our actual Trick-or-Treating turned out (which was so much fun, the kids were so good and had a blast) I'll end with one from our ward Trunk-or-Treat.
Note to self: take pictures earlier, before the meltdowns.
Despite what this picture shows all the kids had a great time on Halloween. Ethan was especially darling going door to door and saying, "Thank you my Lady" like any good knight in shining armor. (His dad taught him that!) The "Ladies" in question loved it and Ethan received two treats at more than one house. (What a little schmoozer!)
Happy Halloween 2011!












1 comment:
Ashley, you are gorgeous! I miss you! I know we just talked, but we need to talk again soon! Hope you guys had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment