Friday, October 28, 2011

lunch launch

There are some phases of my children's growing up process that I'd be okay if they skipped right past and moved onto the next phase.  Like Grey's sudden enjoyment in spewing his food all over me and the kitchen instead of eating it.  Things always start out okay, and then about half way through it's like he gets bored and decides to liven lunch up a bit.

I made Ryan feed him so I could take some pictures of the process.  I stayed well back and zoomed in to avoid getting sweet potatoes all over my camera.
He managed to stay fairly clean for the first few bites.
 
And then that dreaded tongue came out.
And things got ugly.
And by ugly I mean disgustingly adorable.
And by the end, one of us was quite pleased with how lunchtime turned out.
It wasn't the one of us who had to clean up.

No comments: