Is it me or are the months coming faster and faster? Grey is 7 months already. He is a big boy at 7 months weighing a whopping 20 pounds. I've already put away most of his 6-9 clothes and he's started wearing his brothers 12 month hand me downs. Which is a bit of a problem in our California climate because most of his clothing options are long sleeves and long pants so he lives most of life in white onsies right now. Plus he is the KING of drool and spit up and it's a lot easier to wash a batch of onsies every day then multiple outfits. But, all that drooling is not in vain...
He has teeth! Two on the bottom and one just poked through on the top. Ah, the joys of teething!
He remains a sweetheart to the core. Grey wakes up happy and ready to play every morning. He still prefers to army crawl, pulling with his arms and pushing with his left toe (just the left for some reason!) but he's began getting up and rocking on his knees. It's only a matter of time before he really takes off.
Last week Kris was wrestling with the older boys and Grey crawled over to where Kris was laying, climbed up on his head and started burying his face in Kris. He was trying to wrestle! It was the cutest thing I have ever seen! He sure is learning the ways of boys fast thanks to his brothers.
This one definitely thinks he's Houdini. There will be a wide open space for him to crawl to get from point A to point B, but he has to crawl under every table, through every crevice and over every obstacle to get there. After he gets stuck and starts crying I put him in the middle of the room and he's off...headed straight for the crevice!
Oh, I love him!
How could I not? Just look at that boy.








4 comments:
He is so so precious! I can't believe how big he is! I was looking at your back drop and realized I have the same bed haha. So cute!!
He is so adorable Ashley. And I LOVE the background you set up for the pics!
sooo cute! love his dark hair and light eyes!!!!
Super cute!!! He looks like his Aunt.
Post a Comment