My (not so) little Ethan James started preschool last week. The Friday before classes began we had the opportunity to check out his room and meet his teacher.
He was so excited to finally go where Ryan went all last year. It killed him to have to go home with me every time we dropped Ryan off. As Ethan would say, he's "big now" so he gets to stay! ![]() |
| Excited to meet his teacher! |
Ethan's favorite part was breaking in his new school shoes. He picked them out himself and has been dying to wear them. I saved them as his incentive to be good! I have to say, I like his style!
![]() |
| Jumpin' for joy! |
Favorite part of the day: Playing in the Sand Yard.
Worst part of the day: Having to leave the Sand Yard.
Awe, man. Someday we'll have a yard. Until then, thank goodness for preschool!
I've been a little anxious for Ethan to start school. This adorable little boy has a bit of a stubborn streak and I was nervous for him. Much in the same way that I was worried Ryan wouldn't pay attention when he started school, and he did great. This little boy is starting that same journey and learning outside our home for the first time. I'm confident he'll do great, too! Luckily he has a good teacher and he's learning and having fun. That's just want I want him to do!







1 comment:
Ethan is such a handsome little man. I'm so glad that he's loving preschool! I hope you're loving the one on one time with Grey. :)
Post a Comment