Monday, March 21, 2011

too tough to pick just one

I need some help. Emily C. did such a good job not only taking, but also editing these photos of Grey I have too many cute options. I want to order a few to hang up, maybe a canvas to go above his crib, and a few others for projects but I can't decide which ones to choose!

First we snapped a few with his "G" quilt. Love!

Now look at these adorable basket pictures, one simple pose, but so many options! Hat, no hat, background, no background, color, B&W???

And of course, the adorable scooter and feet pictures are up for consideration.



Okay, I'm counting on all of you out there. (I know there are at least a few of you!) So comment and let me know which ones are your favorites. (And give Emily a little love for doing such a good job! These aren't even all the pictures, they are just my favorites!)

7 comments:

Eric and Carrie said...

Grey is just like his momma, can't take a bad picture! I don't think you could go wrong. I really like the scooter ones...A LOT. But grey is a little farther away, so I think any of the basket ones are great, hat on or off.

Erica said...

Ashley, they are all soo cute. I can see why you are having a hard time deciding! I think my Favorite is in the basket top middle. Sooo cute! Good luck deciding :)

Erika said...

They are all so adorable! What a cutie...love his name. I prefer the ones on his quilt or the one on bottom (the picture of his feet spelled w/love is awesome) because the attention is all on him. The others are wonderful, too, I just don't think you notice his cute face as much.

Durrant said...

I love G quilt #2 Basket #2 or 4 scooter #3 and the bottom two. So cute. You cant choose wrong! Miss you!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Grey on G quilt: I like the far right one.

Grey in basket: I like the top middle (in color, with hat)

Grey on the scooter: I like the far right one (in color, not as washed out)

And the bottom two are both equally cute :)

I want Emily to take our pictures now!

Katie said...

I like the far right one for the quilt.

The top left and middle of the basket.

The vintage one of the scooter.

And of course both on the bottom.

I love these pictures! I wish I would have done them for my babies, but would it be rude to start at #4?

He's absolutely adorable.

Lauren said...

LOVE them all. sorry, not very helpful.