Sunday, March 20, 2011

3

What?
What's that you say?
You say that I turned 3 today?!
Hooray!
Ethan is turning into such a silly little boy and his imagination is really coming to life. Here are a few of my favorite things about Ethan right now.

*After drinking anything he does a dance to see if he can hear his juice swishing in his tummy.
*Every morning he asks, "Did you sleep well, Mom?"
*After we answer a question he'll sometimes say, "Oh! I get it!"
*He is a clean freak at mealtimes and must have a napkin. He wipes his face about 20 times, but it's still always dirty!
*He loves to sing songs.

Happy Birthday Ethan James! I love you!



2 comments:

Lori said...

happy birthday ethan!

wow, your boys birthdays are close. how fun.

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Are they really a day apart?? (plus two years)

My sister's birthday is May 27th and mine is May 28th. She totally stole my thunder when she was born :)

Happy birthday to your cute boys!