Guess who turned the big 5 years old today?!

This guy, that's who! I can't believe it! I told Kris that I want to enjoy every second of this year. I feel like this is his last year as a "little boy" because 6 just seems like "boy" territory, not "little boy". Are you with me on this?
Ryan starts Kindergarten this fall. I think once he goes to school every day he's going to change so much. I'm excited and sad at the same time. It has been so much fun for me to go to any of Ryan's preschool events. He has such a light in his eyes when he is happy and learning and it makes experiencing things with him that much more fun, but I'm going to miss my little boy.
Ooooh! I love that face so much! Happy Birthday, Buddy!


1 comment:
happy birthday! i remember how weird it was for me when jaylee turned 5 and was on her way to starting kindergarten. enjoy your time!!!
Post a Comment