Saturday, March 26, 2011

Friend Teepee Party

My sister's friend Morgan put together an adorable Teepee party for her son Henry. When my Mom gave the boys a Teepee for Christmas I knew I wanted to throw them a Teepee themed birthday party, too. I was grateful for the ready ideas and inspiration. I didn't have time to come up with something original. Throwing a double birthday party 6 weeks after having a baby was not my smartest idea! However, I'm glad I did it. The boys were SO excited to have their friends come spend the afternoon with them and they really enjoyed having some birthday attention. We made headdresses, beaded necklaces, exchanged books during a Teepee walk and ate chocolate cupcakes. After all, it's not everyday that you turn 5 and 3!



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

The party turned out great! It was so good to see you guys:)

Emilee said...

That party looks like it was a hit! Great job:)