Monday, January 31, 2011

Griffith Park Train

Kris has been so busy lately.

Which is a blessing.

Being busy means he is seeing lots of patients, getting requirements taken care of and working hard! I am SO proud of him. I appreciate the extra effort he's putting in now so that next week he can enjoy some special time with me and the new baby. Today we had a few rare hours of having Kris home during the day so we headed to the Griffith Park train in order to enjoy some sunshine. This was Kris' first time and the boys were in heaven having him there with us.




I hope it's a long time before Ryan's "too old" to hold my hand.




This picture is going to look a lot different in just one week!








I love my family so much. This little outing just reminded me that it's not what we do (after all the train ride lasts all of 5 minutes), but the fact that we are together that makes it so much fun. I live for days like this!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

We sure miss your cute boys!

Goldies said...

Baby G huh? You should go with Baby Gold, that's a common phrase at our house! I'm awfully glad I checked your blog today to find out you get your little guy on the 7th! How exciting, keep us posted since you know, we're not flying out there. Good luck with everything!

Goldies said...

ps your quilt is super cute

Josh and Liz said...

yowza! You are one hot pregnant momma! You look so cute! You make pregnancy look desirable as a fashion statement. You may have already had your baby! Hope everything went/goes well! Can't wait to see pictures!
Liz

Deamers said...

THat would be so much fun, I wish we had places like that around here. Reese would love that. Also Thank you so much for Rylee's and my birthday cards! That is so nice of you I never think to do things like that.