Thursday, January 13, 2011

Jenny's Shower: Double Trouble!

My friend and next door neighbor, Jenny, is due with TWIN boys around the same time I am. (Although I'm sure she'll go into labor before I do!) With the help of some creative and talented baker friends we threw Jenny a baby shower. I could not believe how many people we were able to squeeze into my apartment. Throughout the night she had over 40 people come wish her well and truly shower her with gifts. Everyone was very generous and it turned out to be such a fun night!




Don't I have gorgeous friends?





This is at the very end of the night and only represents a handful of the people that came. Those that stuck around had a great time watching Jenny's belly move all around!


I'm so excited for our three little men to be able to play together someday!

Shower inspiration found here!

No comments: