He is SO cute! Wait, I thought you were going to have him on the 14th!? AND WOW, you already have a newborn photo shoot under your belt!? I am very impressed!
Love that picture, and love that hat. Cheryl said you had a cute hat, that must be it! Can't wait to meet him. p.s. Reese keeps calling him baby black, or baby blue. Apparently she remembers it's a color, but not which one.
Oh Ash he is PERFECT!! I've been stalking your blog every day waiting to see him! Hope everything went well and you're feeling good! I bet Kris is one proud papa and the boys are excited for their new baby brother! Congrats to you and your cute little family! Love you guys!
All of us here vote cutest Gray in the world! Alex had a droopy little lip exactly like that so he must take after his oldest cousin! :) Love to all of you!!
Welcome to the Cookie Monster Family Blog. Anyone that knows our real last name will understand why we are the Cookie Monsters (It's just easier!)
We started out as two when Kris and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple on March 8, 2003. Since then we've added three sweet boys to our family; Ryan, Ethan and new little Grey.
While Kris is busy hitting the books or perfecting his drill technique at USC Dental School I'm reading, quilting or playing at home with our boys. Life is pretty sweet!
21 comments:
oh he's beautiful! I love that picture! Congrats! We're so excited for you guys!
He is SO cute! Wait, I thought you were going to have him on the 14th!? AND WOW, you already have a newborn photo shoot under your belt!? I am very impressed!
oh i love it...and he is sooooo cute!! congrats to you guys!! makes me want ours to come sooner :)
Ah, he is so cute! I can't wait to hold that little man!
Love that picture, and love that hat. Cheryl said you had a cute hat, that must be it! Can't wait to meet him. p.s. Reese keeps calling him baby black, or baby blue. Apparently she remembers it's a color, but not which one.
Oh Ash he is PERFECT!! I've been stalking your blog every day waiting to see him! Hope everything went well and you're feeling good! I bet Kris is one proud papa and the boys are excited for their new baby brother! Congrats to you and your cute little family!
Love you guys!
He IS perfect! Congrats. Hope you are doing well
He is darling....I think he takes after his aunt......:0)
What a cute name! I love it! Can't wait til it's my turn. What a sweet little guy.
Heather you're right he does take after me, I'm glad you noticed that too! Ashley he is so cute I wish I could be out there to hold him right now!!
What a cutie!
Heather and Tayler, your both wrong!
He looks like his Grandpa Deamer !!
Love that picture of your belly.
He's so stinkin' cute!! Congrats!
Oh he is so HANDSOME! Nice job, guys! Can't wait to meet him!
He is so adorable! Congratulations!
All of us here vote cutest Gray in the world! Alex had a droopy little lip exactly like that so he must take after his oldest cousin! :) Love to all of you!!
congratulations!!
What a little cutie!!
Love his hat...
and his name :)
Hope baby and mommy are doing well!
ADORABLE!!! And I love the hat.
Oh. My. Gosh. The cutest little thing ever! Congratulations!
So stinkin cute! Congratulations! Hope you guys are doing well. xoxo!!!
Post a Comment