8 years ago
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
July Wrap-up
I have been neglecting my blog lately. My Mother-in-law, who is without a doubt my most faithful reader (Hi Dawn! Congrats on your award from the Mayor!) has told me many times that "it's been awhile" since I've updated. In an effort to remain in my MIL's good graces I thought it was time. July is a bit of a blur for me. I mostly remember moving and unpacking but I have pictures to prove we celebrated a holiday and a birthday. I thought I'd share. Our 4th of July/Kris' Birthday: Waiting for the parade to begin.
Ryan keeping the parade walkers cool with a borrowed water gun.
Balloons!
Ethan and the balloon that I swear he carried around for a week. It was a sad day for Ethan when his balloon finally gave up and limply bounced on the floor behind him.
Happy Birthday Kris!
After cake and ice cream we hightailed it to the roof to watch fireworks. The view was perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment