Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Love

Who says husbands can't be taught? Kris has definitely learned what I like best for any occasion. The chance to get out and do a little guilt free shopping for myself is (in my opinion) the best present ever! He had the day off on Thursday so he took me around and let me pick up a few pretty little things. I found this adorable sugar bowl at Anthropologie. It's too cute! It makes me want to eat grapefruit every morning just so I can have something to sprinkle with sugar!


And I love my new apron. I've been meaning to make one for myself with my hoards of fabric but after making two for other people I needed an apron break. Besides, who can argue with the clearance rack?



I wear it around the house with my iPod nestled in the pocket. My new obsession: audio books. Love, love, love audio books. I am a compulsive reader and tend to forget to do anything else when reading. This way I look for things to do; laundry, dishes, cooking and cleaning just so I can listen a little bit longer. I recommend Memoirs of a Geisha, I just finished and it was fantastic.

I couldn't let Kris out-gift me so I pulled out the big guns with Mario Kart. He's been looking for it everywhere since he received a Wii for Christmas but it's been sold out. I love being able to surprise him! It was a great weekend!

5 comments:

curtandheather said...

Way cute gifts, and I love the apron. And clearance rack is the best when you find the good deals :)

Heidi said...

I love your apron! Isn't it funny how happy household stuff can make us women?

Erika said...

I agree, going shopping without the kids is nice. I love your finds!

Delia D'Nell said...

I love the apron and the sugar bowl...you have such style!

Josh and Liz said...

Cute apron! I want the pattern! By the way you look hot! Wow! You are so tiny! We got mario kart as well great family fun!