It's taken me a little while but I was finally able to snap a picture of Ethan's smile. He's been smiling for about a week now and I love it. It's so fun to see the beginning of his little personality come through. When Ryan was little I basically hovered over him with my camera 24/7 afraid that if I went to the bathroom he might do something cute and I would miss it. I'm a little more chilled with Ethan but I wasn't about to miss that smile. Totally worth the gazillion pictures I took in order to get "the one!"
8 years ago


8 comments:
Ethan is sooo stinking cute!!! We are finally gonna have our little boy. Seeing how cute your boys are, makes me excited! Love these pictures. Oh, and LOVED the studio pics as well!!
I love these pictures of Ethan! The outfit he is wearing is so cute!
It is SO fun to see our little ones do new tricks huh?!! He is so stinkin' cute! I also love LOVE the picutes below. They did an awesome job!
Ethan is at such a fun stage, although most stages are fun! He's darling. When are you guys moving to California?
oh i love it. i love the first smiles. it just makes you giddy inside.
Hey Kris and Ashley - It's Adam and Tiff Rudd from Logan! I found your blog from Durrants and it was fun checking out your blog and especially your cute boys! Glad to see you guys are doing well and congrats on getting into dental school! We are in Tennessee - Adam just finished his first year of Optometry school and we also welcomed a new little one this year, a girl this time. Anyway, glad we found you so we can keep in touch!
Adam and Tiff
adamandtiffrudd.blogspot.com
So cute!!! Glad you captured the moment. :)
He's so cute!! He's changed so much I can't decide who he looks like? Either way, adorable!
Post a Comment