After church today we packed all the little ones in strollers to go for a walk.
Left to right: Reese, Ryan, the top of Ethan's head, Kennedy and Hadley.
We took some flowers up to both of my Grandmothers' graves. My mom's mother passed away a little over a year ago. We miss her a lot! My dad's mother passed away when he was about the age I am now. I can not imagine being without my mother right now. I depend on her so much! She is so selfless. A neighbor of mine said it best when she said that my mom was a "Nurturer". Isn't that the best word to describe a mother? A mother is truly someone who nurtures, teaches, cares for, protects and above all, loves unconditionally. I hope I am half the mother my mom has been to me. She takes care of all of us and I can honestly say I have NEVER heard her complain about doing it. I'm sure she would like more time to herself but she makes her home so darn warm and inviting that you'll find all her grown up children there on any given day of the week just for a visit!
Me and my cute mom, love you mom!
I can't forget about Kris' mom, she's my mom too now! She is a great mother-in-law (I know, shocking, someone that actually loves their mother-in-law!). She is supportive and always offering whatever help she can give us without any judgement. I have a lot of respect for her and am grateful for how she raised Kris, he is a wonderful husband and father and I know I owe her big. Thanks Dawn!
I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!


5 comments:
Ashley you are so cute and your family is just darling. I am glad to see you had a great Mother's Day :)
Happy Mothers Day. It looks like you had a great day up there, when do you move? I am jealous you live by your mom, we weren't able to be with mine because we are coming up this weekend to go to Cancun so....I can't complain but I missed her yesterday. You look great, not like you just had a baby. What a cute family.
Happy Mother's Day!
When are you two headed to CA?
That is the cutest picture of your two boys.... Where did you get those pictures done???
Happy Mother's Day to you! I hope yours was a great one!
Post a Comment