We recently had some pictures taken of our boys at a studio. While we were there I noticed this super adorable 4 foot stuffed giraffe she had in the corner and I asked if mothers request to use that a lot, she said I was the first to ask. We used it and I love how it turned out. She asked if she could use that picture on her website....um...of course! What mother doesn't want to show off her kids?! When Ryan was 7 days old he was a "Baby Model" for JJ Cole. My husband was friends with one of their designers and she asked if they could use him. He actually got paid! It was so funny, I opened a little savings account for him and deposited his very first paycheck. You can check out his brush with fame
here. And since they couldn't find a newborn girl they dressed him up as one
here. He is really going to hate that when he's older! Sometimes I'll be walking through the mall or Babies 'R Us and see a 5 foot poster of Ryan, or his picture on packaging. It's kind of fun! I know I could never push my kids to be models after that experience though. There were other moms there and you could just feel the tension of "my kid is cuter than your kid" in the air. Once is enough for us!
Anyway, back to the new pictures. I finally scanned them so I could show all of you. I've already put some on our blog permanently, but I wanted you to see all of them. I only wish that Kris could have been there as well. We liked them so much we went back and had family pictures taken a week later. I'll post those as soon as we get them back. Unfortunately, I've been too lazy to figure out how to do a slide show, it's on my list of things to learn to do someday. I'll just make them small and you can click on the picture if you want to view it larger. Little Angels Photography took the pictures, they are great, check out their
website, maybe soon you'll see Ryan on there!
I
may be biased but those are some handsome little boys!










12 comments:
Those pictures are darling! Where is that studio located? Is it very expensive?
I love the pic of Ethan on the scale, all of the pictures are precious! I also would like to know more about this studio.
The studio is in Layton out a woman's basement, the link to the website can be found in the post. About prices...it is more than you will spend at Kiddie Kandids. They retouch each photo and can do headswaps and all kinds of nifty things. I used a gift certificate and money given to me as a gift. When I think of all the money I spent on pictures for Ryan his first year I don't feel so guilty, especially since the quality of these is so high. They are already priceless to me! All of you with little girls should really check out what they can do with digital flowers...so cute!
Oh wow! These are amazing!
BTW, I got my Nikon D70 from a friend who upgraded to D80, so I got a good deal - $435. But I'm sure you could find something comparable online somwhere. With such a cute family to take pictures of, you should really get one!
Those a sweet pictures! What a beautiful mommy! Oh I love you and your family! I am so happy I know you!
Darling pictures. We need new family pictures, but I want to wait until after the baby comes!
GORGEOUS. Ashley, you are freakin' gorgeous.
Beautiful, Ethan looks so precious and Ryan looks like an angel!
Cute little guys. Although, I kinda feel for little Ryan, having those pictures of him dressed up as a girl. It's good to know you're not one of those crazy stage moms! :)
I don't know if you remember me, but I went to Snow and then USU. I randomly found your blog from another link. It is a small world. Anyway I think your boys are so cute and just thought I'd let you know I peeked in on your blog!
Peggy
Wow, that giraffe picture is so cute. That was inspiration on your part! I like the sound of touched up photos, hmmm....
These turned out sooo cute! Way to be creative. I think pictures are so worth the $$. And I love JJ COle stuff..I wish I could afford it. Did you get any free stuff since your baby was their poster boy??
Post a Comment