Sunday, March 2, 2008

Two is Twice as Nice


I am the proud Aunt of adorable twin girls! My older sister Heather gave birth to Hadley and Kennedy on December 20th. I really should have posted pics of them sooner but who wants to be taking pictures when there are two beautiful infants to snuggle with? Heather has done so well with the transition to mommy hood and I couldn't be happier for her. Dave, her husband, is filling the proud papa role and has since changed his very first diaper. A milestone in every dad's life!




Here is Hadley, officially the first born by about....30 seconds! She was the bigger of the two and has the most beautiful big blue eyes. And look at those lips, they are shaped like a perfect little bow!



This little character is Kennedy. Doesn't she seem a little mischievous? There is just something about her little personality that always makes me chuckle, I predict she'll be trouble! Really cute trouble, of course!


Congrats Heather and Dave! We love you!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Twins are great, but a ton of work! We wish them the best and good luck!!!

Delia D'Nell said...

They are adorable! Can they come over an play next time we are together? The twins, Ryan, and the new baby all together when I visit. It sounds like HEAVEN with the babies!

PS tell your sister she looks great for just having twins!

Josh and Liz said...

Ahhh! Twins!! How fun! Congrats to your sister. They are beautiful! She must be one tough mom, I always wanted twins till I had two kids now I'm not sure I am tough enough... maybe that's why it didn't happen! How are you feeling!? I love your blog, keep it up!

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

Hi Ashley and Kris! This is Karen Ames. We miss you and think about you guys all the time. Hope all is going well for your family:) Maybe we'll see eachother at the store sometime! Love you!