Sunday, March 23, 2008

Introducing Ethan James

Happy Easter Everyone! Look at what the Easter Bunny brought me! A new baby boy! I am so happy to have another little boy in the family.




Ethan was scheduled to arrive on Friday but I guess that wasn't soon enough because my water broke Wednesday evening and he made his grand entrance Thursday morning bright and early. He weighed in at 8 lbs even and was 21 1/2 inches long. We are in love!

13 comments:

Erin said...

Hey Ashley this is Erin Greaves (Ulm). I came across your blog and had to leave a comment! Congrats on the new beautiful baby boy! You have the cutest little family. Keep in touch :)
Erin

Quast Family said...

oh congrats congrats. this is so exciting. i cant beleive you have two now. and two boys, even more fun. take care and enjoy!!

Delia D'Nell said...

I love Ethan! I need to hold and kiss him! He is adorable!

Amy C said...

Congratulations! He is so adorable! Glad he his here safe and healthy!

Erika said...

Congrats! He is adorable.

BKC said...

Congratulations! He's so cute!! how fun the second time around..hope Ryan has a good time with his new little brother :)

Josh and Liz said...

Yeah!!! What a sweetie! I hope that you are feeling good! What a lucky baby to get to come to your family! Congratulations!

meg said...

You're an amazing family! Congratulations!

Channa said...

Congratulations on your new little boy! What a fun surprise for Easter! We're really happy for you guys!

Heidi said...

Ashley,
He is darling! Congrats!
Heidi

Millers said...

Ashley congratulations he is a cute little kid. That is so funny that we had our baby's the same day and have very similar stories. Heidi was also due on the 21st. Her water broke wednsday at about 8 and we had the boy at 11 on thursday. She was in labor for 15 hours though hopefully yours wasn't quite as long.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm so excited to see your little family. I'm pretty sure it was about this time two years ago when I last saw you...

Starley Family said...

Congratulations Deem! I saw your link on Heidi's blog! Your family is adorable! Yay for babies! We have two girls the same ages as you. How funny!