Saturday, March 8, 2008

Five Years!


Five years ago today Kris and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple. We met while attending school at Utah State University. It was the weekend before school started and I was moving my things into Pineview Apartments. I came up the stairs and noticed that the door across the hall from my apartment was open. I snuck a peak inside and there was Kris, sitting at his kitchen table in a T-shirt, basketball shorts and a backwards baseball cap eating a bowl of cereal. First impression: Tall, Athletic and Cute! Luckily he noticed me too and the rest is history, our history!



Here are some random facts from the last five years:

lived in 5 homes
owned 5 cars
8 different jobs
3 years of undergrad
1 1/2 years of grad school
1 set of braces (me, ugh!)
1 child
1 on the way
Countless Fun!

5 comments:

Josh and Liz said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! 5 Years really is an acheivement in today's world! You guys rock!

Delia D'Nell said...

Congratulations! Also, you look amazing in all of these pictures! You have such classic beauty...I am slightly jealous!

Heidi said...

Hey,
I don't know if I've given you my blog address yet but here it is:
matthewandheidi-heidi.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Ash - I love you!!

Kris

Channa said...

Happy Anniversary! Your wedding picture is so cute!