Utah has been pounded this year with so much snow! We woke up this morning to walls of snow surrounding everything and more was coming down. The kicker is the National Weather Service says the "real storm" isn't even supposed to hit until Noon today!
Kris has been out all morning with my dad and brother trying to free as many people as possible. Church meetings were even canceled so the Elders could make the rounds. Way to go men!
Oh, and I know of one little man who is all too eager to help out, too cute!


6 comments:
We love the blog! We can't wait to see more posts!
Ryan is adorable!
These are great pictures of all the snow! I guess Bryce knew you in high school so I just wanted to let you know we found your blog - ours is bryceandchanna.blogspot.com.
We wish we were there with you in all that snow! We'd take turnes shoveling. Great pictures, I love the yellow snow boots. I showed mom and dad your site when they were here. They loved it too. We love all of you! Emily and family
The haircut pictures are too cute! Ryan is growing up. The bed head picture looked just like someone I remember as a little boy. Gee, wonder who that could be? What a great blog. We love you guys, Emily
HI...EVERY MORNING I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR FAMILY AND THE COUNTDOWN. I ALSO ENJOY SEEING YOUR CREATIVE SIDE. I LOVE YOU.
Post a Comment